- Oregano and Lemon Marinated Chicken
- Spanish Style Chicken Bake
- Chicken and Asparagus Pie
- Chicken with Ratatouille in a Pouch
- Chicken Fricassee with Mushroom and Carrots
- Asian Style Chicken
- Chicken Hotch Potch
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Fennel and Orange Slaw
- Chicken and Corn Soup with Green Peppercorns
- Chicken Supreme
- Penne Pasta with Creamy Chicken and Basil
- Pasta Chicken Provencal
- Chicken and Butternut Squash Pasta
- Pan Fried Chicken with Roasted Squash, Sweet Potatoes and Mixed Peppers
Chicken and Corn Soup with Green Peppercorns
View our selection of soups.
- 50g Butter
- 7.5g Chopped Fresh Garlic
- 225g Leeks (cut into 10mm dice/pieces)
- 1kg Water
- 40g Chicken Stock Paste
- 10g Green Peppercorns in Brine (drained)
- 100g Double Cream
- 450g Water
- 200g Tinned Sweetcorn (drained)
- 175g Cooked Chicken (cut into 10mm dice)
- 1g Salt
- 1g Coarse Ground Peppercorns
- In the base of a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the butter and melt. Add the chopped leeks and chopped garlic. Cook gently and without colour for approximately 5 minutes or until the leeks soften slightly.
- Add the water, stock paste, green peppercorns and double cream. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a liquidizer or with a stick blender.
- Bring to the boil and add the diced chicken and drained sweetcorn.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning and then add the chopped chives.