- Oregano and Lemon Marinated Chicken
- Spanish Style Chicken Bake
- Chicken and Asparagus Pie
- Chicken with Ratatouille in a Pouch
- Chicken Fricassee with Mushroom and Carrots
- Asian Style Chicken
- Chicken Hotch Potch
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Fennel and Orange Slaw
- Chicken and Corn Soup with Green Peppercorns
- Chicken Supreme
- Penne Pasta with Creamy Chicken and Basil
- Pasta Chicken Provencal
- Chicken and Butternut Squash Pasta
- Pan Fried Chicken with Roasted Squash, Sweet Potatoes and Mixed Peppers
Oven Roasted Chicken with Fennel and Orange Slaw
View our range of poultry and poultry dishes available.
- 4 x 140g Skinless / boneless chicken supremes
- 20g Wholegrain mustard
- 80g Olive oil
- 30g Orange juice
- 5g Chopped rosemary
- 2 Bulbs of baby fennel
- 1½ Oranges (zest and then segmented)
- ½ Lemon juice
- 60g Olive Oil
- 1g Salt
- 1g Coarse ground peppercorns
- 5g Flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 5g Toasted cumin seeds
- Cut little slashes in the flesh of the chicken breast with a sharp knife.
- Mix together the olive oil, wholegrain mustard, orange juice and chopped rosemary. Pour over the chicken supremes.
- Leave to marinade for a minimum of 4 hours, this can be done overnight if wished.
- Thinly slice the fennel bulbs and do not discard the fronds. Place into a bowl, and then put in the orange segments and zest, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, flat leaf parsley and toasted cumin seeds. Mix all the ingredients together well and leave at room temperature for a couple of hours to allow the flavours to incorporate together.
- Place a medium sized frying pan onto the stove.
- Place the chicken into the hot pan and start to lightly shallow fry, taking care not to cook the chicken too quickly.
- Turn then chicken over and baste with the dressing in the pan. Finish cooking the chicken ensuring that the core temperature has been reached.
- Place a heaped pile of fennel and orange slaw into the centre of a suitable serving plate and then place the chicken breast on top. The chicken can be sliced and presented if preferred.
- Drizzle with a little of the juices from the slaw and the cooking liquor from the chicken.