- Oregano and Lemon Marinated Chicken
- Spanish Style Chicken Bake
- Chicken and Asparagus Pie
- Chicken with Ratatouille in a Pouch
- Chicken Fricassee with Mushroom and Carrots
- Asian Style Chicken
- Chicken Hotch Potch
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Fennel and Orange Slaw
- Chicken and Corn Soup with Green Peppercorns
- Chicken Supreme
- Penne Pasta with Creamy Chicken and Basil
- Pasta Chicken Provencal
- Chicken and Butternut Squash Pasta
- Pan Fried Chicken with Roasted Squash, Sweet Potatoes and Mixed Peppers
Pasta Chicken Provencal
View our range of poultry and poultry dishes available.
- 25g Balsamic Syrup
- 250g Cherry Tomatoes
- 30g Basil Leaves (torn)
- 30g Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 560g Fresh Chicken Breast (cut into 20mm dice)
- 140g White Onions (cut into 20mm dice)
- 30g Rocket
- 500g Cooked Penne Pasta
- 250g Chopped Tomatoes
- 10g Fresh Garlic (chopped)
- 50g Olive Oil
- 50g Grated Parmesan
- Mix together the diced chicken, basil, garlic and onions. Place onto a suitable ovenproof baking sheet.
- Roast until the chicken is golden brown in colour and the core temperature has been reached.
- Coat the cherry tomatoes in balsamic and olive oil. Place on a suitable baking sheet and roast until the tomatoes take on a little colour.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan; add the cooked pasta and roasted chicken mix. Cook for about 4–5 minutes.
- Stir in the roast tomatoes and chopped tomatoes, finish with the rocket and chopped parsley.
- Serve with the grated Parmesan.