- Warming Pig In Blanket Casserole
- Italian Style Club Sandwich
- Chunky Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Lamb, Apricot and Potato Pie
- Pork with Cider and Honey Stew
- Pork, Apple and Coarse Grain Mustard Pie
- Lamb and Sweet Potato Casserole
- Squab Pie
- Spiced Shepherd’s Pie with Spinach
- Mustard Beef and Mushrooms
- Lamb and Spring Vegetable Pie
Pork, Apple and Coarse Grain Mustard Pie
View our range of pork and pork dishes available.
- 560g Pork Shoulder (cut into 20mm dice)
- 280g White Onions (cut into 20mm dice)
- 75ml Wholegrain Mustard
- 5g Fresh Garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
- 280g Bramley Apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 5g Fresh Sage (finely chopped)
- 7.5g Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 25g Chicken Stock
- 200g Water
- 100g Semi Skimmed Milk
- 100g Apple Juice
- 150g Double Cream
- 20g Cornflour
- 10g Olive Oil
- 4 x Cooked Puff Pastry Lids
- In the base of a heavy bottomed saucepan, Add the olive oil, diced pork shoulder, chopped garlic, diced white onions, chopped sage, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Cook until the meat starts to colour slightly then add the milk and water. Cook until the meat is tender and the core temperature has been reached. Top up with water if the level gets too low.
- Add the sliced Bramley apples, coarse grain mustard and apple juice. Cook until the apples start to soften.
- Add the double cream, heat and then add the diluted cornflour. Stir until a smooth sauce has been achieved. Stir in the chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Ensure the core temperature has been reached.