- Deep Fried Camembert with Mediterranean Vegetables
- Bulgar Wheat with Root Vegetables and Halloumi
- Quorn and Pepper Ragout
- Asian Style Mushroom Risotto
- Stilton, Pear and Watercress Tart
- Autumn Vegetable Medley
- Carrot, Pineapple and Pepper Curry
- Mixed Bean and Avocado Chilli
- Roasted Vegetables with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Roasted Courgette, Red Onion and Goats Cheese Flan
- Cauliflower and Pea Risotto with Parmesan
- Penne Pasta with Roasted Courgettes
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Tagine
Asian Style Mushroom Risotto
A delicious vegetarian dish. View our selection of vegetarian ready meals and frozen vegetables.
- 150g Sliced Chestnut Mushrooms
- 150g Sliced Oyster Mushrooms
- 150g Sliced Shiitake Mushrooms
- 150g Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 750g Water
- 30g Chicken Stock Paste
- 10g Mushroom Stock Paste
- 40ml Soy Sauce
- 100ml Rice Wine (Mirin)
- 20ml Olive Oil
- 250g Peeled White Onions (finely diced)
- 5g Chopped Fresh Garlic
- 10g Chopped Fresh Ginger
- 500g Arborio Rice
- 125ml White Wine
- 5g Chopped Chives
- In the base of a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger to the same pan and cook without colour for approximately 3–4 minutes. Add the rice and stir for approximately 1 minute or until it has been well coated with the mixture.
- Make the chicken and mushroom stock as per manufacturer’s instructions. Gradually add 250ml of the hot chicken stock, stir constantly over a medium heat until nearly all the liquid has been absorbed. Add the stock and the white wine. Continue adding more stock mixing in well, a little at a time, taking around 20 minutes until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Add the mushrooms, mix in and then transfer into a warmed serving dish. Sprinkle with snipped chives. Ensure that the core temperature has been reached.