- Deep Fried Camembert with Mediterranean Vegetables
- Bulgar Wheat with Root Vegetables and Halloumi
- Quorn and Pepper Ragout
- Asian Style Mushroom Risotto
- Stilton, Pear and Watercress Tart
- Autumn Vegetable Medley
- Carrot, Pineapple and Pepper Curry
- Mixed Bean and Avocado Chilli
- Roasted Vegetables with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Roasted Courgette, Red Onion and Goats Cheese Flan
- Cauliflower and Pea Risotto with Parmesan
- Penne Pasta with Roasted Courgettes
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Tagine
Cauliflower and Pea Risotto with Parmesan
A delicious vegetarian dish. View our selection of vegetarian ready meals and frozen vegetables.
- 300g Prepared Cauliflower Florets (not too big)
- 200g Peas
- 200g Arborio Rice
- 40g Olive Oil
- 15g Vegetable Stock Paste
- 10g Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 200g White Onions (peeled and cut into 10mm dice)
- 40g Grated Parmesan
- 7.5g Fresh Thyme (chopped)
- In the base of a heavy bottomed saucepan, place the oil.
- Sweat the onions without colour and then add the rice. Mix well and then cook for a few minutes.
- Make the stock as per manufacturer’s instructions. Keep warm.
- Add the stock to the rice, a ladle at a time. Once the rice is half cooked add the cauliflower. Try not to stir too much at this stage as this will break the cauliflower down.
- Add the chopped thyme.
- At the end of the cooking process, add the peas and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Serve in a suitable warmed serving container and sprinkle with grated parmesan.