- Deep Fried Camembert with Mediterranean Vegetables
- Bulgar Wheat with Root Vegetables and Halloumi
- Quorn and Pepper Ragout
- Asian Style Mushroom Risotto
- Stilton, Pear and Watercress Tart
- Autumn Vegetable Medley
- Carrot, Pineapple and Pepper Curry
- Mixed Bean and Avocado Chilli
- Roasted Vegetables with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Roasted Courgette, Red Onion and Goats Cheese Flan
- Cauliflower and Pea Risotto with Parmesan
- Penne Pasta with Roasted Courgettes
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Tagine
Mixed Bean and Avocado Chilli
A delicious vegetarian chilli. View our selection of vegetarian ready meals and frozen vegetables.
- 120g Drained Red Kidney Beans
- 120g Drained Butter Beans
- 120g Borlotti Beans
- 375g Chopped Tomatoes
- 10g Red Wine Vinegar
- 100g Roasted Red Onion Wedges
- 0.6g Dried Chilli Flakes
- 0.6g Coarse Ground Peppercorns
- 10g Mediterranean Vegetable Stock
- 15g Sun Dried Tomato Puree
- 8g Fresh Basil (torn or chopped)
- 9g Fresh Oregano (chopped)
- 110g Water
- 10g Cornflour
- 1.3g Salt
- 20g Tomato Puree
- 15g Light Vegetable Stock Paste
- 10g Balsamic Vinegar
- 7g Soft Brown Sugar
- 10g Garlic Puree
- 5g Red Chillies (finely diced)
- 8g Ginger Puree
- 6g Fresh Coriander (chopped)
- 150g Chopped Avocado
- In a medium sized saucepan over a low heat, place the mixed beans, onion wedges, chopped tomatoes, red wine and balsamic vinegars, dried chilli flakes, diced red chillies, chopped oregano, garlic puree and ginger puree.
- Cook gently until all beans are tender.
- Add the water, salt, pepper, Mediterranean vegetable stock paste, light vegetable stock paste, brown sugar, sun dried tomato puree and tomato puree.
- Cook until a sauce has started to form and then thicken with the diluted cornflour. Ensure that the core temperature has been reached.
- Finally add the chopped fresh basil, chopped avocado and the chopped fresh coriander.
This dish could be served with either rice or pasta.