- Deep Fried Camembert with Mediterranean Vegetables
- Bulgar Wheat with Root Vegetables and Halloumi
- Quorn and Pepper Ragout
- Asian Style Mushroom Risotto
- Stilton, Pear and Watercress Tart
- Autumn Vegetable Medley
- Carrot, Pineapple and Pepper Curry
- Mixed Bean and Avocado Chilli
- Roasted Vegetables with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Roasted Courgette, Red Onion and Goats Cheese Flan
- Cauliflower and Pea Risotto with Parmesan
- Penne Pasta with Roasted Courgettes
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Tagine
Penne Pasta with Roasted Courgettes
A delicious vegetarian dish. View our selection of vegetarian ready meals and frozen vegetables.
- 700g Cooked Penne Pasta
- 420g Courgettes (cut into 20mm dice)
- 140g Red Onions (cut into 20mm diced)
- 140g Chestnut Mushrooms (sliced)
- 5g Fresh Garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 140g Yellow Peppers (cut into 20mm dice)
- 140g Green Peppers (cut into 20mm dice)
- 140g Black Olives
- 320g Chopped Tomatoes
- 100g Water
- 10g Light Vegetable Stock Paste
- 15g Fresh Basil (torn)
- 50g Olive Oil
- 15g Sun Dried Tomato Puree
- On a roasting tray, place the diced courgettes, diced red onions, diced green peppers and diced red peppers. Pour over the 30g of the olive oil. Mix together and then place in a moderate hot oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown. Leave to one side.
- In the base of a heavy bottomed saucepan, place the remainder of the olive oil, add the garlic and the sliced chestnut mushrooms and cook until tender but without colouring.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, water and light vegetable stock. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables and the olives and stir into the sauce.
- Add the sun dried tomato puree and the torn basil leaves. Stir in and cook until the core temperature has been reached.