- Deep Fried Camembert with Mediterranean Vegetables
- Bulgar Wheat with Root Vegetables and Halloumi
- Quorn and Pepper Ragout
- Asian Style Mushroom Risotto
- Stilton, Pear and Watercress Tart
- Autumn Vegetable Medley
- Carrot, Pineapple and Pepper Curry
- Mixed Bean and Avocado Chilli
- Roasted Vegetables with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Roasted Courgette, Red Onion and Goats Cheese Flan
- Cauliflower and Pea Risotto with Parmesan
- Penne Pasta with Roasted Courgettes
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Tagine
Roasted Vegetables with Tomato and Basil Sauce
A delicious vegetarian dish. View our selection of vegetarian ready meals and frozen vegetables.
- 280g Red Onions (peeled and cut into 15mm dice)
- 140g Whole Button Mushrooms
- 140g Courgettes (cut into 15mm dice)
- 140g Red Peppers (cut into 15mm dice)
- 140g Green Peppers (cut into 15mm dice)
- 140g Yellow Peppers (cut into 15mm dice)
- 70g Leeks (cut into 15mm rondels)
- 5g Fresh Garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
- 5g Fresh Basil (torn)
- 50g Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 350g Chopped Tomatoes
- 100g Water
- 25g Light Vegetable Stock Paste
- 10g Tomato Puree
- 20g Olive Oil
- 600g Cooked Penne Pasta
- In a roasting tray, place the diced red onions, courgettes, mushrooms and peppers. Drizzle with olive oil and roast in a moderate hot oven until golden brown.
- In the base of a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil, and fry the garlic and leeks until tender. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and heat slightly.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, water and light vegetable stock. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables and toss together. Fold in the torn basil leaves.
- Ensure that the core temperature has been reached.
- Serve with the warmed penne pasta.