- Oregano and Lemon Marinated Chicken
- Spanish Style Chicken Bake
- Chicken and Asparagus Pie
- Chicken with Ratatouille in a Pouch
- Chicken Fricassee with Mushroom and Carrots
- Asian Style Chicken
- Chicken Hotch Potch
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Fennel and Orange Slaw
- Chicken and Corn Soup with Green Peppercorns
- Chicken Supreme
- Penne Pasta with Creamy Chicken and Basil
- Pasta Chicken Provencal
- Chicken and Butternut Squash Pasta
- Pan Fried Chicken with Roasted Squash, Sweet Potatoes and Mixed Peppers
Oregano and Lemon Marinated Chicken
Oregano and lemon marinated chicken with Greek salad.
- 4 x Chicken Supremes
- 25ml Olive Oil
- 2.5g Fresh Oregano (finely chopped)
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 2g Salt
- 2g Coarse Ground Peppercorns
- 450g Shredded White Cabbage
- 150g Red Onions (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 150g Tomatoes (cut into 10mm dice)
- 150g Cucumber (cut into 10mm dice)
- 100g Feta Cheese (cut into 10mm dice)
- 50g Pitted Black Olives
- 4 x Pitta Bread
- Prepare a marinade by combining the olive oil, oregano, half the coarse ground peppercorns, half the salt, zest and juice of the lemon.
- Score the chicken supreme and then place into the bowl with the marinade in. Rub the marinade in the marks of the chicken supreme. Leave for approximately 1–2 hours.
- Place the chicken supreme onto a suitable baking sheet. Bake in a moderate oven until the chicken is cooked through and the core temperature has been reached.
- In a separate mixing bowl, place the cabbage, onions, tomatoes, cucumber and black olives. Mix together lightly, add the remaining salt and pepper and the Feta cheese.
- Toss together lightly.
- Warm the pitta bread then place onto a suitable warmed serving plate. Top with the salad.
- Place the baked chicken supreme on top of the salad.