We are very proud of the service and products that we provide, but don’t just take our word for it – here is what some of our customers had to say:
“Thanks Billy, for all your help and the great deals you offer… Please pass on my thanks to all the office and delivery staff for a great service.”
– Jo Lee, Catering Manager, Imberhorne School
“At Mid Cheshire Hospital we have been using the Simply Puree Texture Modified Meals purchased through NH Case for approximately four years now. The support from NH Case is extremely professional. There is a wide range of meals and textures to cater for all tastes with all of the nutritional information on the individual meals.”
– Amanda Cartmill, Facilities Manager, Mid Cheshire Hospital
“In short – NH Case’s product and service always guarantees outstanding products and excellent service.”
– Chris Hull, Catering Manager, King’s College School, Wimbledon
“We have been purchasing from NH Case for many years, mainly fish which we find to be of particularly good quality. The company supply a good range at a very competitive price and with a low glaze level. We find the company responsive to our needs and are always happy to assist us with new developments, whether this is through providing advice and information or supplying the service with new products for the benefit of our patients.”
– Ewen Dyda, Facilities Manager, East Lancs Hospitals NHS Trust
“Our Trust uses several of the national frozen food suppliers for various patient menu items and over the years NH Case have been particularly good at developing, producing and delivering new products for our patient menus.
We appreciate how flexible and receptive the NH Case team have been.”
– Tony Wealleans, Catering Manager, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
“Working with NH Case for a number of years now has helped me to improve the food offer to our students, staff and visitors whilst still maintaining a tight control of our margins. We recently achieved MSC status and NH Case supported us through the process by ensuring we only buy MSC fish at very competitive prices. We regularly use their special offers to bring a variety of different products to our restaurants that help us keep our food offer fresh and again at the right price point.”
– Martin Smith, Executive Chef, The University of Manchester
Dylan Lloyd Jones, our national account manager, was awarded the title of Best Company Representative in the North West region of the Hospital Caterers Association. This award is for account manager of the year as voted for by the catering managers, who had to give their reasons as to why the person should be chosen.
Here are some of the fantastic comments written by our customers:
- Dylan is extremely approachable and friendly.
- He has a can-do attitude, taking pride in knowing his products and his customers.
- Dylan is always willing to become involved in any initiatives we are organising.
- Dylan strives for improvement, responding promptly to crises, and putting issues right.
- Dylan always goes the extra mile…[but] takes no credit for his extra work.
- He treats everyone (no matter what their spend is) with the same degree of honesty, integrity, compassion and care.
- He constantly communicates new initiatives and ideas.