- Oregano and Lemon Marinated Chicken
- Spanish Style Chicken Bake
- Chicken and Asparagus Pie
- Chicken with Ratatouille in a Pouch
- Chicken Fricassee with Mushroom and Carrots
- Asian Style Chicken
- Chicken Hotch Potch
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Fennel and Orange Slaw
- Chicken and Corn Soup with Green Peppercorns
- Chicken Supreme
- Penne Pasta with Creamy Chicken and Basil
- Pasta Chicken Provencal
- Chicken and Butternut Squash Pasta
- Pan Fried Chicken with Roasted Squash, Sweet Potatoes and Mixed Peppers
Chicken and Asparagus Pie
View our pies and pastries.
- 25g Rapeseed Oil
- 225g White Onions (peeled and cut into 10mm dice)
- 600g Cooked Diced Chicken Breast
- 200g Margarine
- 200g Plain Flour
- 15g Chicken Stock Paste
- 100ml Double Cream
- 300g Frozen Asparagus
- 2g Salt
- 2g Coarse Ground Peppercorns
- 200g Puff Pastry
- Egg Wash
- In the base of a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the rapeseed oil and the margarine.
- Add the diced onions and cook without colour in the oil. Add the chicken and saute for about 5 minutes. Add the flour and make a roux and cook out.
- Make the chicken stock paste as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add the chicken stock and cream; and stir until a smooth sauce has formed.
- Cut the asparagus into 1cm pieces and then add to the chicken mix. Decant into a suitable ovenproof dish and then chill.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cover the filling with it. Brush with the egg wash and bake in a moderate oven, until golden brown, and the core temperature has been reached.