Read about our Pacific cod and Atlantic cod. View the range of frozen cod and fish dishes we have available.
4 x Line-Caught Cod Fillets
300g Frozen Peas
750g Jersey Royals or Baby New Potatoes
200g Whole Cherry Tomatoes
400ml Fish Stock (made up)
140g Sliced White Onions
140g Sliced Red Onions
1 Lemon (Zest and Juice)
Coarse Ground Peppercorns
20g Snipped Chives
10g Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- Pre-heat an oven to 190 degrees C. Lightly grease a shallow baking tin.
- Thinly slice the potatoes. Peel the onions and slice to roughly the same thickness as the potatoes.
- In alternate layers at the bottom of the greased baking dish, layer the potatoes and onions.
- Mix the Lemon Zest and Juice with the Fish Stock. Heat the stock and then pour over the potatoes and onions.
- Cover the Baking dish with foil or greaseproof paper and then bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- While the potatoes and onions are cooking cut the cod into large bite size pieces.
- When the vegetables are tender, arrange the fish over the top of them. Re-cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- When the fish has had 15 minutes, sprinkle the peas and tomatoes over the fish.
- Season well and then place bake in the oven for a final ten minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped chives and flat leaf parsley.