- Roasted Mackerel with Thyme
- Spiced Mackerel
- Apricot and Honey Stuffed Mackerel
- Greek Style Mackerel
- Roast Cod with Curried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Haddock with Coarse Grain Mustard Crust
- Fish Pie with Smoked Salmon & Prawns
- Cod Loin Fillet Marinated with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Seared Salmon with Brandy and Cream Glazed Penne
- Cod Boulangere
- Roast Cod with Parma Ham
- Somerset Style Fish Casserole
- Cod with Fennel and Green Beans
- Salmon Fillet with Spinach, Carrot and Roasted Grape Salad
- Salmon Fillet Marinated with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Roasted Salmon Supreme with Nicoise-Style Salad
Haddock with Coarse Grain Mustard Crust
Haddock with Coarse Grain Mustard Crust and Spring Onion Mash
- 4 x 140–170g Haddock Loin Fillets
- 140g Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 40g Liquid Whole Egg
- 25g Wholegrain Mustard
- 15g Worcester Sauce
- 5g Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 35g Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 600g Pre-Peeled Potatoes
- 35g Butter
- 50ml Double Cream
- 100g Spring Onions (thinly sliced)
- In a mixing bowl, place the grated mature cheddar, coarse grain mustard, Worcester sauce and egg. Mix together until combined. Add the chopped flat leaf parsley and fresh breadcrumbs. Stir until the mixture firms up a little. Leave to one side.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain, and then mash until smooth. Add the butter and cream and then mix until the mash is smooth. Fold in the spring onions and keep the mash warm.
- Divide the crust mixture into 4. Mould them into balls and then place on a haddock fillet. Flatten the crust out to cover the length of the haddock fillet.
- Place the haddock fillet into a moderate hot oven and then cook until the haddock is cooked through and the crust is golden brown. Ensure the core temperature has been reached.
- To assemble the dish: Place a presentation ring onto the centre of a warmed serving plate. Fill the ring with the spring onion mash, smooth out and then lift the ring off.
- Place the cooked haddock fillet on top of the potato ring.