- Roasted Mackerel with Thyme
- Spiced Mackerel
- Apricot and Honey Stuffed Mackerel
- Greek Style Mackerel
- Roast Cod with Curried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Haddock with Coarse Grain Mustard Crust
- Fish Pie with Smoked Salmon & Prawns
- Cod Loin Fillet Marinated with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Seared Salmon with Brandy and Cream Glazed Penne
- Cod Boulangere
- Roast Cod with Parma Ham
- Somerset Style Fish Casserole
- Cod with Fennel and Green Beans
- Salmon Fillet with Spinach, Carrot and Roasted Grape Salad
- Salmon Fillet Marinated with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Roasted Salmon Supreme with Nicoise-Style Salad
Roast Cod with Curried Tomato Vinaigrette
Cod loin fillet marinated with lemon and olive oil, served with a medley of green beans, peas and asparagus.
Read about our Pacific cod and Atlantic cod. View the range of frozen cod and fish dishes we have available.
- 4 x 130–150g Cod Loin Fillets
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 5g Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 100ml Olive Oil
- 45ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 20g Madras Curry Paste
- 15g Caster Sugar
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes (de-seeded and cut into fine dice)
- 5g Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- 430g Potatoes (pre-peeled)
- 140g Peas
- 35g Butter
- 75ml Double Cream
- 10g Fresh Mint (finely chopped)
- Place the cod loin fillets into a bowl and add the lemon zest and juice, 10ml of olive oil and the flat leaf parsley. Rub the fillets with the oil etc. Leave to infuse for 1–2 hours.
- Put the remainder of the olive oil into a bowl. Add the balsamic vinegar, curry paste and caster sugar. Mix together to form a dressing. Fold in the finely diced tomatoes and the chopped coriander. Leave to infuse.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain, and then mash well. Keep warm.
- In a pan, melt the butter and then sauté the peas with the mint until hot. Add the cream and reduce slightly. Place the cooked peas into the potato mix and fold in. Transfer into a warmed serving dish. Keep warm.
- In a hot pan, heat a little oil and then place the cod skin side down and fry until the skin is crisp. Turn over and then place into a hot oven until the cod is cooked through and the core temperature has been reached.
- To assemble the dish: Place a presentation ring into the middle of a warmed serving plate. Place the minted pea mash into the ring, smooth out and then remove the presentation ring.
- Place the roast cod loin on top of the mash.
- Drizzle the curried tomato vinaigrette over the top of the cod allowing the dressing to run down over the plate.