- Roasted Mackerel with Thyme
- Spiced Mackerel
- Apricot and Honey Stuffed Mackerel
- Greek Style Mackerel
- Roast Cod with Curried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Haddock with Coarse Grain Mustard Crust
- Fish Pie with Smoked Salmon & Prawns
- Cod Loin Fillet Marinated with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Seared Salmon with Brandy and Cream Glazed Penne
- Cod Boulangere
- Roast Cod with Parma Ham
- Somerset Style Fish Casserole
- Cod with Fennel and Green Beans
- Salmon Fillet with Spinach, Carrot and Roasted Grape Salad
- Salmon Fillet Marinated with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Roasted Salmon Supreme with Nicoise-Style Salad
Roast Cod with Parma Ham
Read about our Pacific cod and Atlantic cod. View the range of frozen cod and fish dishes we have available.
- 4 x Line-Caught Cod Fillets
- 4 x Slices Parma Ham
- 224g Red Peppers (de-seeded)
- 224g Yellow Peppers (de-seeded)
- 224g Courgettes
- 224g Red Onions (peeled)
- 112g Sun Blushed Tomato Halves
- 10g Chopped Garlic
- 20g Fresh Basil Leaves
- Sea Salt
- Coarse Ground Peppercorns
- 60ml Olive Oil
- Pre-Heat an oven to a medium setting.
- Cut the peppers, courgettes and red onions into a 20mm dice.
- In a suitable size roasting tray, place the olive oil, chopped garlic, salt, coarse ground peppercorns, diced red / yellow peppers, courgettes and sun blushed tomato halves.
- Toss together well and place into the pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and then mix in the basil leaves.
- Place the cod fillets skin side up over the vegetables. Brush with a little of the oil from the vegetables.
- Turn the oven setting to high and roast the cod for about 15 – 20 mins until the skin has crisped up.