- Roasted Mackerel with Thyme
- Spiced Mackerel
- Apricot and Honey Stuffed Mackerel
- Greek Style Mackerel
- Roast Cod with Curried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Haddock with Coarse Grain Mustard Crust
- Fish Pie with Smoked Salmon & Prawns
- Cod Loin Fillet Marinated with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Seared Salmon with Brandy and Cream Glazed Penne
- Cod Boulangere
- Roast Cod with Parma Ham
- Somerset Style Fish Casserole
- Cod with Fennel and Green Beans
- Salmon Fillet with Spinach, Carrot and Roasted Grape Salad
- Salmon Fillet Marinated with Lemon and Olive Oil
- Roasted Salmon Supreme with Nicoise-Style Salad
Seared Salmon with Brandy and Cream Glazed Penne
A delicious salmon dish. Read about our pink salmon and view the range of salmon we have available.
- 600g Cooked Penne Pasta
- 4 x 140–170g Skin-on Salmon Supremes
- 5g Fresh Garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 65ml Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 10g Fresh Dill (finely chopped)
- 325ml Double Cream
- 100ml Brandy
- 140g Button Mushrooms (sliced)
- 140g White Onions (peeled and cut into 10mm dice)
- 10g Flat Leaf Parsley (finely chopped)
- Place the salmon into a bowl. Cover with half the olive oil, half the lemon zest and juice, and half the chopped dill. Leave to marinade for 1 – 2 hours.
- Place the salmon onto a roasting tray. Cook in a moderate hot oven until the salmon is golden brown and cooked through. Ensure the core temperature has been reached.
- In the base of a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the remaining oil. Add the garlic, onions and mushrooms and cook until tender (but without too much colour).
- Add the remaining lemon zest and juice.
- Add the brandy and reduce by half. Add the double cream and cook until it reduces a little.
- Add the penne and coat in the brandy cream sauce. Fold in the chopped flat leaf parsley and the remaining chopped dill. Ensure that the core temperature has been reached.
- Place onto a warmed serving plate and then top with the cooked salmon fillet.