- Deep Fried Camembert with Mediterranean Vegetables
- Bulgar Wheat with Root Vegetables and Halloumi
- Quorn and Pepper Ragout
- Asian Style Mushroom Risotto
- Stilton, Pear and Watercress Tart
- Autumn Vegetable Medley
- Carrot, Pineapple and Pepper Curry
- Mixed Bean and Avocado Chilli
- Roasted Vegetables with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Roasted Courgette, Red Onion and Goats Cheese Flan
- Cauliflower and Pea Risotto with Parmesan
- Penne Pasta with Roasted Courgettes
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Tagine
Stilton, Pear and Watercress Tart
A delicious vegetarian dish. View our selection of vegetarian ready meals and frozen vegetables.
- 200g Shortcrust Pastry
- 4 x Eggs Size 2
- 190g Semi Skimmed Milk
- 1g Salt
- 1g Coarse Ground Peppercorns
- 6g Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 190g Single Cream
- 65g Grated Stilton or Stilton Crumb
- 18g Chopped Watercress
- 200g Pears (peeled and sliced)
- 150g Grated Mature Cheddar
- Roll and line an 8” quiche dish with the shortcrust pastry.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with the salt, coarse ground peppercorns, semi-skimmed milk and single cream. Mix together well.
- Stir in the chopped flat leaf parsley, stilton and chopped watercress.
- Place the sliced pears in the bottom of the lined quiche dish.
- Pour over the stilton and watercress egg mix.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheddar.
- Bake in a moderate pre-heated oven until the quiche is golden brown and the egg mix set.